CONVENIENT INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS
St. Kitts is one of the Leeward Islands, which separate the Caribbean Sea in the west from the Atlantic Ocean in the East. Its capital and main town is Basseterre, with a population of around 35,000 people spread over 65 square miles. It sits just to the south of the chic Caribbean hideaway of St Bart’s (or St Barth’s or St Barthelemy, depending on your preference)
The island is served by the Robert L. Bradshaw International Airport (SKB) located about 50-minutes from Belle Mont Farm at Kittian Hill.
Direct flights operate to/from London and the main cities of the US with connections to major destinations around the world via the Caribbean hubs of St. Martin, Antigua and Puerto Rico.
- Miami (American Airlines, 3 hours, daily)
- London (British Airways, 9 hours, twice a week)
- New York (American Airlines, 4 hours, twice a week)
- Atlanta (Delta Airlines, 3.5 hours, weekly)
- Chicago (American Airlines, 4 hours, weekly)
- Charlotte (US Airways, 4 hours, weekly)
There are daily connecting flights to major international destinations via the Caribbean hubs of:
- Antigua (Liat Airlines) for direct flights to Toronto, Montreal, Manchester, Frankfurt and Sao Paulo
- St Martin (Liat Airlines) for direct flights to Paris, Amsterdam, Toronto, Montreal, Boston, Washington, Philadelphia, Chicago and Minneapolis
- Puerto Rico (Seaborne Airlines) for direct flights to Frankfurt, Caracas, Bogota, Boston, Washington, Philadelphia, Chicago, Houston, Dallas, Minneapolis and other major US hubs